Sunday, March 27, 2011

Thing 19--Skyping

Hi everyone....I am officially on skype...actually Janie and I just finished fine tuning our computers and we were able to see and hear each other....this is an amazing technology tool not only for educational purposes but especially for personal uses....you can find me at coleskay. I think this would be a wonderful tool for the classroom to be used for collaboration, sharing resources, peer and teacher feedback, working with students in different states and even different countries to share ideas and stories as well as online tutoring!!! Although this is not available in my county I am hoping that if I contact my Technology person at our county office he would open it up for my classes!!! Happy SKYPING......looking forward to getting to skype with you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment