Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Things 23 - Reflection

WOW what an amazing assingment.....I am still fighting with one assignment....that darn voice thread, but have no fear I will not let it defeat me....LOL!!!

I have enjoyed each and everyone of these assingments....some much more that others....my favorites include wallwisher (what a great idea), wordle (this one I have used before), and Images....I loved working with these resources for digital imaging and will use these resources over and over with my classes. There were a few activities that I did not find as exciting but all in all it was well worth the time and stress to complete my 23 Things!

These activities have inspired me to be a more engaging teacher to my students through the use of all the technology tools and resources that we have had the opportunity of learning. With the knowledge and experience that I have obtained though this assignment I believe I have the confidence needed to promote technology tools to not only my students but also my fellow teachers!!!! I could do lesson like this all the time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment